Ballingarry, North Tipperary
Baile an Gharraí
|Elevation||76 m (249 ft)|
|Time zone||WET (UTC+0)|
|• Summer (DST)||IST (WEST) (UTC-1)|
|Irish Grid Reference||R978962|
Buildings of note
Ballingarry House is a two-storey house which appears on the Council's Record of Protected Structures (ref S21) Within the bawn walls of medieval Ballingarry castle a structure containing 18 bee boles was built about 1820. Constructed of limestone they were designed to keep skeps for nearby Ballingarry House.
Knockshegowna GAA is a Gaelic Athletic Association club in Ballingarry. The club are part of the North Tipperary GAA division. The club have been North Tipperary Junior Hurling Champions on nine occasions.
- "Bunachar Logainmneacha na hÉireann - Placenames Database of Ireland". logainm.ie. Retrieved 2013-05-22.
- "Constituency Commission Report 2012 – Waterford - Tipperary - Laois - Offaly - Kildare area". Constituency Commission. 14 July 2012.
- [dead link]
- "Ballingarry Castle, Tipperary North: Buildings of Ireland: National Inventory of Architectural Heritage". Buildingsofireland.ie. Retrieved 2013-05-22.
- "Honours". Knockshegowna.com. Retrieved 30 October 2013.
- "Fixtures". Munster GAA. Retrieved 30 October 2013.