Ballingarry GAA club is a Gaelic Athletic Association club located in Ballingarry, south County Tipperary, Ireland. The club plays hurling in Tipperary GAA competitions.
- Junior B All Ireland Club Hurling Championship (1)
- Tipperary Intermediate Hurling Championship (1)
- South Tipperary Senior Hurling Championship (2)
- South Tipperary Under-21 'A' Hurling Championship
- South Tipperary Minor Hurling Championship
St Patrick's Camogie Club was founded in 1964 when Ballingarry and Glengoole amalgamated. They went on to win two All-Ireland and three county championships and supplied six of the 12 players on the Tipperary team for the 1965 All-Ireland final.
Alice Graham, Statia Dunne, Annie Langton and Ann Carroll were the first officers of the club. Following victory in 1966, the club disbanded and the players returned to their original clubs.
Notable players 
- Ann Carroll, Tipperary, Kilkenny, Munster and Leinster player
- Anne Graham
- Mary Graham
- Peggy Graham
- Sally Long
- Peg Moloney
External links