From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Balliol family, Lords of Baliol, and their fief
- their ancestral seat in Northern France, known usually as Bailleul
- Balliol College, Oxford
- King John of Scotland (1249–1314), often known as John Balliol
- John, 5th Baron Balliol (1210–1269), his father, a leading figure of Scottish and English
- Dervorguilla of Galloway (c. 1210–1290), his mother, a 'lady of substance' during the 13th century, wife from 1223 of John, 5th Baron de Balliol, and mother of the future king John I of Scotland
- Edward Balliol (c. 1280–1364), his son, King of Scots from 1332 to 1336
- Boulton Paul Balliol a British two-seat training aircraft
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Balliol.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.