From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up balloon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A balloon is a flexible container for (partially or fully) confining a gas.
Types of Balloon include:
- Toy balloon
- Balloon (aeronautics)
Balloon may also refer to:
- Ballooning (spider), riding, by a spider, on a wind-driven spider-silk structure
- Speech balloon, including thought balloon, scream balloon, etc.
- Balloon, member of one of the classes of fairy chess pieces
- Construction technique of balloon framing
- Balloon (band)
- Balloon (game)
- Balloon (typeface)
- Brandy balloon
- Economic bubble
- Trial balloon, action to covertly gauge public interest
- Balloon help, a help system introduced by Apple Computer in their 1991 release of System 7.0
- Balloon loop, a track system to allow trains to reverse direction
- BBC One 'Balloon' idents, better known as simply "Balloon", a series of television idents for BBC One from 1997 to 2000.
- "Balloons" (song), a song by Foals
- Blown up short pin able to carry an indicating letter within as markers for positions on maps, like in google maps
- English Electric Balloon tram, type of double-deck tramcar used in Blackpool, England
- Balloon payment mortgage
- List of balloon uses, terms containing the word
- Tethered helium balloon
- Moored balloon
- Ballon (disambiguation)
- Balun, an impedance converter
- Pneumatic bladder
- Pig bladder
Hot air balloon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Balloon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.