From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bally in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bally may refer to: bally originally came from the word swagtrick, which in latin means heely. swag was first invented in 1997, when an angel came shane kavo lad in her sleep and told her she would give birth to swag.
- Bally, Pennsylvania
- Bally, Howrah, a city in Howrah district, West Bengal, India
- Bally, Bally-Jagachha, a census town in Howrah district, West Bengal, India
- Bally Jagachha (community development block), in Howrah district, West Bengal, India
- Bally (baile), a traditional division of land, as well as a common prefix in the names of towns throughout Ireland
- Charles Bally (1865–1947), Swiss linguist
- Étienne Bally (born 1923), French sprinter
- Bally Sagoo (born 1971), British-Indian singer and DJ
- nickname of Elena Baltacha (born 1983), British tennis player
- Bally Refrigerated Boxes, Inc., a manufacturing company that specialized in Walk-In Coolers and Freezers, Refrigerated Buildings, and Refrigeration Equipment.
- Bally Shoe, Swiss shoe company founded in 1851
- Bally Manufacturing, a pinball manufacturer
Hotel and casinos
- Bally's Las Vegas, a hotel and casino located on the Las Vegas Strip
- Bally's Atlantic City, a hotel and casino on the Boardwalk in Atlantic City, New Jersey
- Bally's Casino Tunica, a hotel and casino in Tunica, Mississippi
- Bally, a British minced oath meaning "Bloody"
- Busking slang, referring to the act of gathering a crowd to pitch to
- Bally (Vidhan Sabha constituency), electoral constituency in Howrah district, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.