Ballycroy, County Mayo
|Time zone||WET (UTC+0)|
|• Summer (DST)||IST (WEST) (UTC-1)|
Ballycroy is a village in County Mayo, Connacht, Ireland. The village was the location for the 1982 film The Ballroom of Romance. The actual ballroom used in the film still exists, albeit in a derelict condition, and is located at Doona Cross, to the west of the village.[original research?]
- "Ballycroy". ballycroy.com.
- "Ballycroy, County Mayo, in the west of Ireland". mayo-ireland.ie. Retrieved 12 August 2012.
- "Irish Roots, Epals and County Mayo - Ballycroy". towns.mayo-ireland.ie. 2000. Retrieved 12 August 2012.
- "Ballycroy National Park". ballycroynationalpark.ie. Retrieved 12 August 2012.
- "Ballycroy Map - Satellite images of Ballycroy". maplandia.com. Retrieved 12 August 2012.
- Google (12 August 2012). "Ballycroy, County Mayo". Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 12 August 2012.
- "IMDB listing 'Ballroom of Romance'". www.imdb.com. Retrieved 28 November 2012.
|This article related to the geography of County Mayo, Ireland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|