Ballyhoo! in concert
|Origin||Aberdeen, Maryland, United States|
|Genres||Alternative rock, reggae fusion, pop rock, punk rock|
|Labels||LAW Records, Surfdog Records, Right Coast Records|
Their self-released album Do It For The Money! contained their songs “Cali Girl” and “Cerveza.” The follow-up, Cheers!, was produced by Scotch Ralston (311). The album also features mix work by 311 drummer, Chad Sexton.
Ballyhoo! released a single, "Front Porch," in October of 2010. 
Their album Daydreams is their first under Pepper's LAW Records and was released in September of 2011. The 12-track album was recorded and produced at Sound Lounge studios in Orlando, Florida by Greg Shields and Mike Stebe.
Their music has appeared in numerous surf/skate videos and compilation albums including “Forever Free: A Tribute to Sublime,” which featured a cover of “40 Oz. to Freedom.” Ballyhoo! songs also appear in the feature films “Green Flash” and “Road Trip: Beer Pong.”
They were listed on MTV’s Top 100 Bands to Watch by the Artist on the Verge Project.
Tours and Other Works 
- 365-Day Weekend, Hooligan Records (2000)
- The Green EP, Hooligan Records (2004)
- Do It for the Money!, Hooligan Records (2006)
- Cheers!, Surfdog Records (2009)
- Daydreams, LAW Records (2011)
- Pineapple Grenade, Right Coast Records (2013)
- Howi Spangler - Lead Vocals/Guitar
- Scott Vandrey - Keyboards/Programming/Vocal Harmonies
- Donald Spangler - Drums
- J.R. Gregory - Bass