From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009)|
Béal Átha Leice
|Time zone||WET (UTC+0)|
|• Summer (DST)||IST (WEST) (UTC-1)|
- The area is notable for the Seaview Hotel.
- There is a caravan park at Eagle Point
- The area is renowned for the Ballylickey Manor House Hotel. Now a luxury guest house owned by the Graves family for generations.
Transport & communications
- Nearest airport Cork Airport
- Philip Graves, journalist and exposer of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion as a hoax.
- Ellen Hutchins, botanist
|This geographical article about County Cork is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|