Ballymaloe Cookery School
The Ballymaloe Cookery School is a privately run cookery school in Shanagarry, County Cork, Ireland that was opened in 1983. It is run by Darina Allen the well known celebrity chef, cookery book author and pioneer in Ireland of the slow food movement and is located in the grounds of an organic farm.
- Trainer, Melissa A. (2005) In Ireland, Cookery Amid the Greenery, New York Times, January 2 (Accessed 22 Nov 2011)
- Turner, Sarah (2006) Cooking holiday:Ballymaloe, The Observer, Sunday 5 February (Accessed 22 Nov 2011)
- Field, Elizabeth (2006) Irish get cooking, naturally The Boston Globe May 21 (Accessed 22 Nov 2011)
- FOOD FROM IRELAND CHRIS BARBER visits Ballymaloe cookery school, in Co Cork, where organic food production is as important as culinary skills. (January 01, 2001). Country Life, 195, 122-123.
- Top class cuisine at Ballymaloe: Ireland's champion cook Darina Allen concocts a delicious menu from her organic gardens. (January 01, 1997). Country Living London-, 143, 140-145.
- Catharine Stott went to Ireland to meet Darina Allen, founder of the Ballymaloe cookery school. (January 01, 2000). Living Earth, 207, 14-15.