From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up balm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Balm can refer to:
- Liniment, a topical medical preparation
- Melissa (plant), a genus of plants, particularly the species commonly known as balm in the United Kingdom or Lemon balm in the United States
- Monarda, a genus of plants commonly known as bee balm
- Elsholtzia ciliata a species of plants sometimes known as Vietnamese balm
- Balm of Gilead, a medicinal resin from the North American species Populus candicans
- Balsam of Mecca and other medicinal resins (compare Balm of Gilead (disambiguation) )
- In Switzerland
- In the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.