Balochistan or Baluchistan or Baluchestan (Balochi: بلوچستان) is a region which covers parts of southwestern Pakistan, southeastern Iran and southern Afghanistan. It can also refer to one of several modern and historical territories within that region:
- Balochistan, Pakistan, a province of Pakistan
- Sistan and Baluchestan Province, a province of Iran
- Balochistan (Afghanistan), in the south and southwest of Afghanistan
- Baluchistan (Chief Commissioner's Province), a province of British India and a former province of Pakistan
- Baluchistan Agency, a former tribal region of British India
- Baluchistan States Union, a short-lived federation of princely states that formed a part of Pakistan
- Baluchestan-e Shutavar, a village in Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.