From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up balta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Balta may refer to:
- Balta, Shetland, an island in Scotland
- Balta Sound, a sound (inlet) on the east coast of the island of Unst in the Shetland Islands, Scotland
- Bâlta, a village in the town of Filiaşi, Dolj County, Romania
- Bâlta, a village in Runcu, Gorj, Romania
- Balta, Mehedinți, a commune in Mehedinţi County, Romania
- Balta, Russia, name of several rural localities in Russia
- Balta, Ukraine, a town in Ukraine
- Balta, North Dakota, a city in the United States
- Bâlta River, Romania
- Balta, Kansas, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Balta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.