Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel
|Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel|
|Location||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|Design and construction|
|Developer||Beatty Harvey Fillat Architects|
Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel is a high-rise hotel building, located in the Harbor East area of Baltimore, Maryland. The hotel is situated at 700 Aliceanna St. Primarily a convention hotel, the property has 32 floors with over 750 rooms, standing at 315 feet (96 m). The hotel has been the tallest hotel structure in Baltimore since it opened in 2001 as one of the first structures in Harbor East. The construction of the building was completed in 2001 by the developers of Beatty Harvey Fillat Architects. Beginning on November 16, 2007, management of the hotel began renovations of the building's rooms, which ended on May 25, 2008.
- "Harbor East". Harbor East. Archived from the original on 5 September 2008. Retrieved 2008.
- Addresses- AreaG2 Info
- "Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel". Travel Post. Archived from the original on 28 June 2008. Retrieved 2008-06-27.
- "Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel". Emporis.com. Retrieved 2008-06-27.
- "Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel". Skyscraperpage.com. Archived from the original on 29 June 2008. Retrieved 2008-06-27.
- "Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel at Australia Travel Market". Australia Travel Market. Retrieved 2008-06-27.
|This article about a hotel or resort in Maryland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|