From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Baltiysky (disambiguation))
Baltiysky (masculine), Baltiyskaya (feminine), or Baltiyskoye (neuter) may refer to:
- Baltiysky District, several districts and city districts in Russia
- Baltiyskoye Urban Settlement, a municipal formation which the town of district significance of Baltiysk in Baltiysky District of Kaliningrad Oblast, Russia is incorporated as
- Baltiysky (inhabited locality) (Baltiyskaya, Baltiyskoye), several rural localities in Russia
- Baltiysky railway station, a railway terminal in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Baltiyskaya Nuclear Power Plant, or Kaliningrad Nuclear Power Plant, a nuclear power plant under construction on the Neman River in Kaliningrad Oblast, Russia
- Baltiyskaya (Saint Petersburg Metro), an underground metro station adjacent to Baltiysky railway station in St. Petersburg, Russia
See also: Baltic (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baltiysky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.