From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bamba may refer to:
- Bamba (actress), actress in the Philippines
- Amadou Bamba, Muslim religious leader and founder of Mouridism
- Bamba Anderson, Brazilian footballer playing for Borussia Mönchengladbach
- Souleymane Bamba, French-Ivorian footballer representing Leicester City and the Cote d'Ivoire national football team
- Bamba (snack), peanut butter snack food made in Israel and Germany
- La Bamba (song)
- Bamba people, an ethnic group found in Uganda and the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Bamba, an Aruban musical instrument - see Music of Aruba
- Bamba, alternate spelling for Quechua word "Pampa", meaning plain.
- Bambera, a Spanish cante or song form associated with flamenco.
- Bamba Müller, Cairo girl who went on to marry royalty.
- Princess Bamba Sutherland, last of the Punjab royalty
- Bamba, Burundi
- Bamba, Congo, town in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Bamba, Kenya, a small town in the Kilifi District of Kenya
- Bamba, Guinea
- Bamba, Mali, a town
- Bamba, Mopti a small town in Mali
- Bamba Crater, on the planet Mars, named after Bamba, Congo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.