From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bambi is a critically acclaimed 1942 Walt Disney film.
Bambi may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Bambi II, a 2006 followup to the 1942 film
- Bambi, A Life in the Woods, the novel on which the Disney film is based
- Bambi (character), the protagonist of the films and novels
- Bambi (2013 film), a French documentary
- "Bambi" (The Young Ones), an episode of The Young Ones
- "Bambi", a song by Prince on the 1979 album Prince (album)
- Bambi Sheleg, Israeli journalist and founding editor of the magazine Eretz Acheret
- Bambi Schieffelin, American linguistic anthropologist
Nickname, ring name or stage name
- Lance Alworth (born 1940), American football player
- Laurie Bembenek (1958–2010), American convicted murderer
- Bambi Linn (born Bambina Linnemeier in 1926), American dancer, choreographer and actress
- ring name of Selina Majors (born 1967), American professional wrestler
- stage name of Marie-Pierre Pruvot (born 1935), French transsexual entertainer and academic
- Bambi Woods (1955-?), screen name of a former pornographic actress and exotic dancer best known as the title character in the 1978 film Debbie Does Dallas
- Sheila Caffell, one of the alleged victims of Jeremy Bamber, in what became popularly known as the "Bambi" murder case
- J.D. (Scrubs), on the American comedy-drama Scrubs
- Dr. Bambi Berenbaum, a female character in The X-Files episode "War of the Coprophages"
- Bambi, James Bond film character in Diamonds Are Forever
- 15845 Bambi, an asteroid
- Bambi Award, a German television award
- Bambi (company), Serbian baker
- Bambi, the name of the Fuldamobil automobile in Argentina
- BAMBI, a human gene
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bambi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.