From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bambino in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bambino is Italian for "baby" or "infant" of either sex. The feminine is bambina. It can refer to:
- Il Bambino, name given in art to the image of the infant Jesus
- Bambino!, Japanese manga
- "Bambino" (Dalida song)
- "Bambino (Napoli Lullaby)", a song recorded by The Springfields
- "Bambina", a song included in Nue (Lara Fabian album)
- The Bambino, nickname of baseball player Babe Ruth
- Bambino, Bud Spencer's character in the film They Call Me Trinity
- the same character in the sequel Trinity Is Still My Name
- Bambino (singer), Miguel Vargas Jiménez (1940–1999), Spanish singer
- Bambino (cat), a cross breed cat
- Bambini, 1951 Italian film
- The Fiat 500, known in Australia as "Bambino"
- "Bambina," the nickname Debito has given to Felicita in the anime La storia della Arcana Famiglia
- Bambino (grape), another name for the Italian wine grape Bombino bianco
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.