From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bambino in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bambino is Italian for "baby" or "infant" of either sex. The feminine is bambina. It can refer to:
- Bambino (cat), a cross breed cat
- "Bambino" (Dalida song)
- "Bambino (Napoli Lullaby)", a song recorded by The Springfields
- Bambino, Bud Spencer's character in the film They Call Me Trinity and in the sequel Trinity Is Still My Name
- Bambino!, Japanese manga
- Il Bambino, name given in art to the image of the infant Jesus
- The Bambino, nickname of baseball player Babe Ruth
- "Bambina", a song included in Nue (Lara Fabian album)
- "Bambina," the nickname Debito has given to Felicita in the anime La storia della Arcana Famiglia
- Bambini, 1951 Italian film
- Fiat 500, known in Australia as "Bambino"
- Nickname given to singing/rapping duo Bars and Melody´s fans
- Bambino (grape), another name for the Italian wine grape Bombino bianco
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bambino.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.