From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bamboo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bamboo may refer to:
- Bamboo, a group of woody plants in the true grass family Poaceae
- Dracaena sanderiana, "lucky bamboo"
- bamboo (unit), an obsolete unit of measurement
- Bamboo (production act), a UK house music project
- Bamboo Mañalac, the lead singer of a Filipino rock group
- Bamboo (band), a Filipino rock band
- Bamboo (lyricist), an MC from Kenya
- "Bamboo," a song by OutKast from their 2003 album Speakerboxxx/The Love Below
- Bamboo (software), continuous integration software from Atlassian
- Wacom Bamboo, a graphic tablet produced by Wacom
- "Hips Don't Lie (Bamboo Remix)", the 2006 FIFA remix version of Shakira's song "Hips Don't Lie"
- Bamboo Engineering, a British auto racing team
- Bamboo, Jamaica, a village
- Bamboo Club, a chain of nightclubs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bamboo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.