From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Banca may refer to:
- Bangka Island, an island lying east of Sumatra, part of Indonesia
- Banca, Pyrénées-Atlantiques, a commune of the Pyrénées-Atlantiques département, France
- Banca, Vaslui, a commune in Vaslui County, Romania
- Banca, a village in Dealu Morii Commune, Bacău County, Romania
- a type of outrigger boat native to the Philippines (also baroto)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.