Band of Brothers
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Band of Brothers may refer to:
- a notable passage in Shakespeare's St. Crispin's Day Speech in Henry V
- Nelson's Band of Brothers, Lord Nelson's captains at the Battle of the Nile
Band of Brothers may also refer to:
In film and television
- Band of Brothers (miniseries), a ten-part World War II television miniseries produced by Steven Spielberg based on a book by Stephen Ambrose
- Band of Brothers (TV series), a Korean music show featuring Super Junior and TRAX
- Band of Brothers, a 1973 aviation adventure novel novel by Ernest K. Gann
- Band of Brothers, a 1992 book by Stephen Ambrose, later turned into a TV miniseries mentioned above
- Band of Brothers (novel), a 2005 nautical war novel by Alexander Kent (Douglas Reeman)
- Band of Brothers (Only Men Aloud! album), by the Welsh choir Only Men Aloud!
- Band of Brothers (Hellyeah album), by American heavy metal group Hellyah
- Band of Brothers (Willie Nelson album), by American country music artist Willie Nelson
- "The Bonnie Blue Flag", a song also known as "We Are a Band of Brothers"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Band of Brothers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.