Bandar Sri Damansara
Bandar Sri Damansara is an affluent major township in Klang Valley, Malaysia, consisting mixed development of commercial and residential properties, previously developed by Land and General Berhad and currently by TA Global.
Bandar Sri Damansara is a freehold residential and commercial zone located in the Klang Valley, The township is surrounded by major township such as Damansara Perdana, Kota Damansara, Bandar Utama, Mutiara Damansara, Sunway Damansara, Sierramas and Valencia. It is situated opposite Desa Park City and Sunway SPK Damansara.
It is located between the borders of Kuala Lumpur and Selangor and addressed under Kuala Lumpur.
The distance between Kuala Lumpur and Bandar Sri Damansara is approximately 15 km.
Properties in Bandar Sri Damansara
Bandar Sri Damansara consist of residential developments composed of bungalows and high cost semi-d's, terrace houses, apartments and mid-cost flats. Condominiums such as Damansara Foresta and Ativo Sofo, semi detached houses and bungalows such as The Airie and Damansara Villas are developed in this township.
The property prices in Bandar Sri Damansara had been increasing rapidly as more and more people are migrating to this township and recent developments such as Ativo Plaza.
National primary schools-two Chinese primary school, SJK (c) Bandar Sri Damansara 1, SJK (C) Desa Jaya 2 and two government primary school SK Bandar Sri Damansara (2) and SK Bandar Sri Damansara (3)
Secondary schools- SMK Bandar Sri Damansara (1) and SMK Bandar Sri Damansara (2)
Private school - Sri Bestari
Private University- International University College Of Technology Twintech (TWINTECH)
There is a community centre situated within the township near Jalan Margosa of Bandar Sri Damansara. This community centre contains a community hall, a football (soccer) field, basketball/volleyball court, golf driving range, a few indoor badminton courts,swimming pool and a gym.
- Masjid Al-Mukarramah Bandar Sri Damansara http://masjidalmukarramah.org/
- Methodist Church
- Glad Tidings Church
- Bandar Sri Damansara Police Station
- Sri Damansara Club
Residents of Bandar Sri Damansara are able to shop at one of the largest malls in Malaysia, 1 Utama, a Tesco outlet, the Ikano Power Centre, The Curve mall and the largest Ikea outlet in Southeast Asia in just a stone throw away. This has provided even more choices and ease to the residents of Bandar Sri Damansara.
There are numerous famous food chain restaurants located within Bandar Sri Damansara such as Pizza Hut, Dominos Pizza, Papa Johns Pizza, McDonalds, PapaRich, Kenny Rodger Roasters, Ayamas and many more.
Hotel Sri Sutra, Bandar Sri Damansara formerly known as Hotel Tophill.
Bandar Sri Damansara, like most of Damansara, falls under the jurisdiction of the Majlis Bandaraya Petaling Jaya (Petaling Jaya City Council).
Bandar Sri Damansara was the winner of the Fiabci Malaysia Property Award 1996. PAM Awards 2010
Damansara Avenue is one of the more high profile development projects in the area, spawning some 48 acres of freehold land housing a mix of residential and commercial properties. This integrated real estate project is developed by TA Global.
- TA Global Bhd's director Datin Alicia Tiah revealed last July of this year that the group has future plans of building a flyover in Bandar Sri Damansara, allowing easier access to other residential developments such as
Damansara Perdana, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, Valencia, Sierramas and Desa Park City.  However, they're still in the process of getting approval from the highway authorities
- OSK Property Holdings Bhd have revealed the upcoming Opus Suites which is a high-rise SoFo towers, designed with sparkling water features and luxurious landscapes. Convenient facilities that will be provided at Opus Suites are such as restaurants, bars, gym, pool and function rooms.  
- Tharmalingam, Kumar (2005-09-27). "Malaysia Property Awards 2005: The countdown begins". The Edge Daily.
- "Bandar Sri Damansara (A Primer)". Sarbani Chik bin Sulaiman (Joint study between PropertyReviews.my and March Associates). Retrieved 2013-10-16.
|This article about a location in the Sultanate of Selangor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|