From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Banderilla is a diminutive meaning small flag (bandera) in the Spanish language and may refer to :
- Banderilla in the English language most often refers to the colorfully decorated and barbed sticks used in bullfighting, as illustrated on this page.
- Banderilla, may also refer to a type of Spanish appetizer mounted on a toothpick. Spanish appetizers generally are known as tapas.
- In Mexico, a corn dog is known as a banderilla.
- Las Banderillas,rising to 1.993 meters above sea level, is the highest mountain in the Segura de la Sierra, Spain.
- Banderilla is a municipality located in the State of Veracruz, Mexico
- In botany, the plant salvia splendens is sometimes known as a Banderilla.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.