From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bandwidth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bandwidth has several related meanings:
- Bandwidth (signal processing) or analog bandwidth, frequency bandwidth or radio bandwidth: a measure of the width of a range of frequencies, measured in hertz
- Bandwidth (computing), the rate of data transfer, bit rate or throughput, measured in bits per second (bps)
- Spectral linewidth: the width of an atomic or molecular spectral line, measured in hertz
Bandwidth can also refer to:
- Bandwidth (linear algebra), the width of the non-zero terms around the diagonal of a matrix
- In statistics kernel density estimation, "bandwidth" describes the width of the convolution kernel used
- A normative expected range of linguistic behavior in language expectancy theory
- In business jargon, the resources needed to complete a task or project
- Bandwidth (radio program): A Canadian radio program
- Graph bandwidth, in graph theory
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.