From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Mangalore.
Bangalore is the capital of the Indian state of Karnataka.
Bangalore may also refer to:
- Bangalore (region), a region consisting the Bangalore Urban and Rural districts
- Bangalore class destroyer or Kolkata class destroyer, a class of stealth destroyer built for the Indian Navy
- Bangalore torpedo, an explosive charge placed on the end of a long, extendable tube
- SS Bangalore (1867), a steamer belong to the Peninsular and Oriental Steam Navigation Company
- SS Bangalore (1928), a steamer belong to the Hain Steamship Company
- Bangalored, a neologism related to offshoring
- Bangalore, a racehorse that finished unplaced in the 1842 Grand National
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bangalore.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.