Bangalore Management Academy
|Bangalore Management Academy|
|Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
Urban 17, Ashirwad Towers, Doddanekkundi Cross, Marathahalli, Mahadevapura Ring Road,Marathahalli Post,Bangalore - 560 037
Bangalore Management Academy, a private management institution, was founded in 2005 in Bangalore, India.
The institute is governed by a board composed of Dr. N. Jayasankaran, Honorary Dean and Advisor, Former Vice Chancellor of SCSVMV, Robert Donison, Managing Director, BMA Founder Director, LSC Group of Colleges, London, U.K and Ajith Thacholi, Executive Director.
- London School of Business and Finance(LSBF)
- Edith Cowan University(ECU)
- Bharathidasan Institute of Management(BIM)
- Pondicherry University(PU)
- University of Aberdeen
- Asia Pacific University College of Technology & Innovation (UCTI)
- Retailers Association of India
- Singapore Human Resources Institute (SHRI)
- Nanyang Institute of Management
- Bangalore University [BU]
Courses offered under Master's programs are in Finance, Human Resource Management, International Business, Information Systems, Marketing Management, Hospitality and Tourism Management, Post Graduate Program in Retail Management (PGPRM)-rai, Professional Finance and Banking & LLM in International Business Law. international
Courses offered under Bachelor's programs are in Software Engineering, IT-Information Technology, International Business Management, Business Management, Accounting & Finance, Computer Games Development, Information Technology Network Computing, Web Media Technology, Marketing Management & Human Resource Management.