Water transport in Bangkok
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bangkok Boat Express Lines)
- The Chao Phraya Express Boat service is a water bus which carries passengers along the Chao Phraya, regularly serving thirty-four stops from Rat Burana to Nonthaburi.
- Ferries operate at thirty-two crossings of the Chao Phraya within Bangkok, as well as Nonthaburi and Samut Prakan Provinces.
- Long-tail boats serve fifteen regular routes along the Chao Phraya.
- The Khlong Saen Saep boat service travels along Saen Saep Canal, serving twenty-seven stops from Wat Si Bun Rueang to Phan Fa Lilat.
- The Khlong Phra Khanong boat service serves thirteen stops along the Phra Khanong Canal from Iam Sombat to Phra Khanong.
- "การเดินทางตามแม่น้ำเจ้าพระยาและลำคลอง (Travel along the Chao Phraya and canals)". Office of Transport and Traffic Policy and Planning website (in Thai). Office of Transport and Traffic Policy and Planning, ministry of Transport. Retrieved 16 January 2012.
|This article about transport in Thailand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to the city of Bangkok, Thailand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|