|Bangkok General Hospital|
|Hospital type||General and Specialized|
|Standards||Joint Commission International|
|Beds||400 Inpatient Beds,|
|Website||http://www.bangkokhospital.com Bangkok General Hospital|
|Lists||Hospitals in Thailand|
Bangkok Hospital is a hospital located in Bangkok, Thailand. It was opened in 1972 by a team of doctors, pharmacists and 30 nurses. Currently the hospital is one of the largest privately owned hospitals in Southeast Asia, and has grown to one of the most advanced hospitals in the world.
Bangkok Hospital Group is Thailand's largest hospital operator with 13 network locations.
In 2007, Group Chief Executive Officer of Bangkok Hospital Group Co.Ltd. Prasert Prasarttong-Osoth received from Kaewkwan Watcharoethai, the Royal Household Secretary-General, the royal warrant appointment to display the Garuda emblem.
- List of hospitals in Thailand
- List of hospitals in Bangkok
- International healthcare accreditation
- Medical tourism
- Asian Hospital and Medical Center
- "Bangkok Airways receive the Royal Garuda Emblem". Travel Blackboard. April 16, 2007. Retrieved January 24, 2011.
|This article about a hospital in Thailand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|