From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bania may refer to:
- Bania (caste) also Baniya or Vanika, a trader or merchant belonging to the Indian business class
- Bania (Newar caste), one of the Newar Uray castes of Kathmandu, traders specialising in traditional medicines
- Bănia, a commune in Caraş-Severin County, Romania
- Bănia River, a tributary of the Nera River in Romania
- Bania, part of the Swoszowice district of Kraków
People with the family name Bania
- Piotr Bania (born 1973), Polish football player
- Kenny Bania, secondary character on the Seinfeld TV series
- Banias, an archaeological site at the foot of Mt. Hermon in the Golan Heights
- Banya (disambiguation)
- Banyan (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.