From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Banitsa (sometimes spelled Banica) may refer to:
- Banitsa, a pastry from the Balkans
- Banovac, a Croatian coin used between 1235. and 1384.
- one hundredth of an Independent State of Croatia kuna from 1941 to 1945
Places called Banitsa
- Banitsa, Bulgaria, a village in Bulgaria
- Banica, Republic of Macedonia, a village in the Strumica Municipality, Republic of Macedonia
- Banica, Gmina Sękowa, a village in Lesser Poland Voivodeship (south Poland)
- Banica, Gmina Uście Gorlickie, a village in Lesser Poland Voivodeship (south Poland)
- Bănița, a place in Romania where Zoltán Kemény was born
- The Bănița River, a tributary of the Jiul de Est River in Romania
- the former name of Vevi, a village in northwestern Greece
- the former name of Symvoli, a village in northern Greece
- Banitsa (ruins), the former village where Gotse Delchev was killed
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.