From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Banka may refer to:
- Banka, Bihar, a town in Bihar, India
- Banka district, Bihar, India
- Banka, Uttar Pradesh, village in Uttar Pradesh, India
- Bankə, Azerbaijan
- Banka, Cameroon
- the Banka Gold Mining Project operated by Mwana Africa plc, in Ghana
- Banka, Piešťany District, a village in the Trnava Region (Piešťany District) of Slovakia
- the Basque language name for the commune of Banca, Pyrénées-Atlantiques in the Pyrénées-Atlantiques département of France
- the old name of Wanhua District, a district in Taipei, Taiwan
- Banka (Lok Sabha constituency)
- Banka, an island roughly between Sumatra and Singapore, see Bangka Island
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.