Bankable Productions (previously known as "Ty Ty Productions") is an independent film and television production company founded by former model Tyra Banks who also serves as CEO of the company. According to Bankable Productions, the company strives to entertain broad audiences that span all ages from children to adults.
- America's Next Top Model (UPN/The CW) (2003–present)
- The Tyra Banks Show (Syndication/The CW) (2005–2010)
- Stylista (The CW) (2008)
- The Clique (Direct to DVD) (2008)
- True Beauty (ABC(2009–2010)
- Fa-Fa-Fa Fashion (2011-present) web series site featuring Tyra Banks and André Leon Talley.
Deal with Warner Bros
In October 2007 Tyra Banks signed an Exclusive Multiyear Development and Production Deal between Bankable Productions and Warner Bros. Entertainment. Under terms of the multiyear pact, Bankable Productions will create and produce original primetime television series programming via the Studio's Warner Bros. Television (WBTV) and Warner Horizon Television (WHTV) production units, as well as original movies for Warner Premiere, the Studio's direct-to-consumer production arm.
|This article about an American film distributor or production company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|