Banner Township is one of twenty-six townships in Fulton County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2000 census, its population was 370. The township was known as Utica Township, then Monterey Township, before becoming Banner Township.
According to the United States Census Bureau, Banner Township covers an area of 34.12 square miles (88.4 km2); of this, 5.6 square miles (15 km2) or 16.4 percent is water.
Cities, towns, villages 
Unincorporated towns 
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Kings Hill (Settlement with school & burying ground)
- Mills point
- Copperas Creek landing
- Commerce Was an early village on the mouth of the copperas creek where it empties into the Illinois River. Just like Mills Point it never materalized & ceased to exist. It was platted in 1843 by Lyman B. Suydam.
The township contains these four cemeteries: Bybee, Kings Hill, Utica and Walnut.
Major highways 
School districts 
- Canton Union School District 66
- Illini Bluffs Community Unit School District 327
Political districts 
- ^ United States Census Bureau American FactFinder
External links