|Former names||Upper field of Republican Stadium|
|Location||provulok Laboratorny, 7b
|Owner||Ukrainian Football Federation|
|Field size||105 m × 68 m (115 yd × 74 yd)|
|Ukrainian youth national teams 2005-present
Obolon Kyiv 2005
Arsenal Kyiv 2008-2010
FC Olimpik Donetsk 2014-present
The Educational-Training Complex of the Ukrainian Football Federation named after – Victor Maksymovych Bannikov, is a small football stadium located close to the House of Football and the Olympic Stadium in Kiev, Ukraine.
The ground was regarded as a training ground for the Respublikansky Stadium and until 2004 was referred to simply as an upper field of the Republican Stadium.
In 2004 the Ukrainian Football Federation invested in rebuilding the ground as a training complex with facilities and couple of small grandstands to accommodate those who would watch games there.
The ground has been used in Ukraine Premier League matches for the first time by Obolon (2005), later utilized by FC Lviv (2009), and then was leased to Arsenal Kyiv for 2008-09 season. In 2009 the field was a lifeline for Arsenal which due to the renovation of the Olimpisky NSC (Respublikansky Stadium) was under threat of being suspended by the League. Arsenal returned once again to Bannikov in 2010.
Bannikov is a regular home field of the Ukraine U-21, U-19, and U-17 teams. The stadium is named after the goalkeeper of Dynamo and Soviet national team and later the first president of Football Federation of Ukraine Viktor Bannikov.
- Ukrainian Football Federation database (Ukrainian)
- FPL: Game Report – Venue Bannikov Stadion used as home ground by FC Lviv (Ukrainian)
- FPL: Game Report – Venue Bannikov Stadion used as home ground by Arsenal (Ukrainian)
- Until the end of season Arsenal will play at Bannikov (Russian)
- "FPL: Game Report – Venue Bannikov Stadion used as home ground by Olimpik in Round 2" (in Ukrainian). Ukrainian Premier League. 3 August 2014. Retrieved 3 August 2014.
|This article about a Ukraine sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|