From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up banning in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Banning may refer to:
- Émile Banning (1836–1898), a Belgian civil servant
- Henry B. Banning (1836–1881), general in the American Civil War and congressional representative from Ohio
- Joanne Banning (born 1977), Australian field hockey player
- Phineas Banning (1830–1885), American businessman
- Banning, California, named for Phineas Banning
- Banning (film), released in 1967
- Ban (disambiguation)
- Hellbanning, a practice in which a user of some online community is made invisible to all other users while from his or her own perspective seems to be participating normally in the community
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Banning.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.