Bansihari (community development block)
|Bansihari (CD Block)
বংশীহরি সমষ্টি উন্নয়ন ব্লক
|Community development block|
|• Total||197.50 km2 (76.26 sq mi)|
|• Density||620/km2 (1,600/sq mi)|
|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Balurghat|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Harirampur|
Bansihari (community development block) is an administrative division in Gangarampur subdivision of Dakshin Dinajpur district in the Indian state of West Bengal. Bansihari police station serves this block. Headquarters of this block is at Buniadpur.
Bansihari is located at.
As per 2001 census, Bansihari block had a total population of 122,057, out of which 62,536 were males and 59,521 were females. Bansihari block registered a population growth of 24.51 per cent during the 1991-2001 decade. Decadal growth for the district was 22.11 per cent. Decadal growth in West Bengal was 17.84 per cent.
- "Contact details of Block Development Officers". Dakshin Dinajpur district. West Bengal Government. Retrieved 2011-03-11.
- "Provisional Population Totals, West Bengal , Table 4". Census of India 2001, Dakshin Dinajpur district (05). Census Commissioner of India. Retrieved 2011-03-11.
- "Dakshin Dinajpur". Rivers. District administration. Retrieved 2011-03-11.
- "BRGF Allotment Order No. 4". Government of West Bengal - Department of Panchayats & Rural Development. Retrieved 2011-03-11.
- "Provisional Population Totals, West Bengal. Table 4". Census of India 2001. Census Commission of India. Retrieved 2011-03-11.