||It has been suggested that this article be merged with Alwar district. (Discuss) Proposed since November 2014.|
Bansur is a village and tehsil in Alwar district in Rajasthan, India. Bansur Tehsil's headquarters is Bansur town. It belongs to Jaipur Division. It is located 46 km west of the district headquarters Alwar and 117 km south of the state capital Jaipur.
Bansur Tehsil is bounded by Kotputli Tehsil to the west, Behror Tehsil to the north, Umren Tehsil to the east and Alwar Tehsil to the south. Alwar, Neem-Ka-Thana, Narnaul, and Bawal are the nearest cities to Bansur.
It is at an elevation of 289 m. It is on the border of Alwar District and Jaipur District.
Rajasthani Hindi is the local language.
Elected pradhans are Meena Kumari and Ashok Kumar(9001921008(राज ई-मित्र )), who were both individual candidates.
The nearest major railway station is in Alwar, 52 km away. The second nearest major railway station is in Khairthal 37 km away. Bansur is well connected to Delhi and Jaipur via Kotputli by NH -8. Kotputli is 16 km away of Bansur.
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, Rampur
- Punjab National Bank, Harsora
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, Bansur
- Punjab National Bank, Kasba Bansur Alwar
- State Bank of India, Bansur Branch
- Punjab National Bank, Hamirpur
- Punjab National Bank, Rasnali
- State Bank of India, Bansur
- Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank, Bansur
Schools & Book Stalls
- RAO ITI BANSUR
- Maa Saraswati Public School
- New Navin Shiksha Samiti Ups
- Sanskar Public School
- Royals Public School Butery
- Navin International Public School
- Kota College Of Pharmacy
- Saraswati Modern Sr. Sec. School
- Rajdhani Public School
- Chirag Public Sr Sec School
- Swamitech University Bansur
- Nise Institute, Bansur
- Bansur Book Depot, Bansur
- Dev computer institute narayanpur road bansur
- Raj emitra kendra rasnali mod (bansur) mob. 9001921008
- बैसला किराना स्टोर,रसनाली मोड़(बानसूर) प्रो.-कैलाश चन्द बैसला(खिवाहेडी)
- Om Ji Sweets
- Jodhpur Sweets
- Saini Misthan Bhandar
- Fortune Cars
- Mamodiya Printers
- "Bansur". India Mappedaccessdate=2013-08-17.
- "The Ahirwal Region : A Historical Unique Identity". Ijccr.com accessdate=2013-08-17.
|This article needs additional or more specific categories. (October 2014)|