Bansur is a village and tehsil in Alwar district in Rajasthan, India. Bansur Tehsil's headquarters is Bansur town. It belongs to Jaipur Division. It is located 46 km west of the district headquarters Alwar and 117 km south of the state capital Jaipur.
Bansur Tehsil is bounded by Kotputli Tehsil to the west, Behror Tehsil to the north, Umren Tehsil to the east and Alwar Tehsil to the south. Alwar, Neem-Ka-Thana, Narnaul, and Bawal are the nearest cities to Bansur.
It is at an elevation of 289 m. It is on the border of Alwar District and Jaipur District.
Rajasthani Hindi is the local language.
Elected pradhans are Meena Kumari and Ashok Kumar, who were both individual candidates.
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, Rampur
- Punjab National Bank, Harsora
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, Bansur
- Punjab National Bank, Kasba Bansur Alwar
- State Bank of India, Bansur Branch
- Punjab National Bank, Hamirpur
- Punjab National Bank, Rasnali
- baisla kirana store, rasnali mode
- mahesh kumar gurjar khiwaheri
Schools & Book Stalls
- RAO ITI BANSUR
- Maa Saraswati Public School
- New Navin Shiksha Samiti Ups
- Sanskar Public School
- Royals Public School Butery
- Navin International Public School
- Kota College Of Pharmacy
- Saraswati Modern Sr. Sec. School
- Rajdhani Public School
- Chirag Public Sr Sec School
- Swamitech University Bansur
- Nise Institute, Bansur
- Bansur Book Depot, Bansur
- Dev computer institute narayanpur road bansur
- Om Ji Sweets
- Jodhpur Sweets
- Saini Misthan Bhandar
- Fortune Cars
- Mamodiya Printers
- Tehsil Bansur of district Alwar, Rajasthan
- "The Ahirwal Region : A Historical Unique Identity". Ijccr.com. Retrieved 2013-08-17.
|This article needs additional or more specific categories. (October 2014)|