From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bantu or bantu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bantu may refer to:
- Bantu languages, constitute a traditional sub-branch of the Niger–Congo languages
- Black Association for Nationalism Through Unity, a youth activism group in the 1960s
- Bantu peoples, over 400 peoples of Africa speaking a Bantu language
See also 
- Bantu expansion, a series of migrations of Bantu speakers
- Bantustan, designated land set aside for black Africans in South Africa during apartheid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.