From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Banu may refer to:
- Banu (name)
- Banu (Arabic), Arabic word for "the sons of" or "children of"
- Banu, Iran (disambiguation)
- Bannu, a city in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
- Banu, a village in the commune of Dumești, Iași, Romania
- Banu (makeup artist), an Indian makeup artist
BANU may refer to:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Banu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.