From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Banu may refer to:
- Banu (name)
- Banu (Arabic), Arabic word for "the sons of" or "children of"
- Banu, Bandar Abbas, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Banu, Khamir, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Banu, West Azerbaijan, Iran
- Bannu, a city in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
- Banu, a village in the commune of Dumești, Iași, Romania
BANU may refer to:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.