|Nguyễn Phúc Bảo Thắng|
30 September 1943 |
Đà Lạt, French Indochina
|Pretend from||28 July 2007 – present|
|Last monarch||Bảo Đại|
Prince Nguyễn Phúc Bảo Thắng (born September 30, 1943, in Đà Lạt, Vietnam) is the youngest son of Emperor Bao Dai and Empress Nam Phuong. He succeeded as head of the Nguyen dynasty following the death of his brother, Bao Long, on July 28, 2007. He is the sovereign of the Imperial Order of the Dragon of Annam.
- His Imperial Highness Prince Bao Thang
- Vietnam Royalty Genealogy - by Christopher Buyers
- Official Website of the Vietnamese Imperial Family Overseas Council "Hội Ðồng Hoàng Tộc Nguyễn Phước Hải Ngoại", Westminster, CA (Vietnamese language only)
- Indochine - Volume 4, Numéro 161 -Volume 5, Numéro 180 1943 - Page 169 "le Prince BAO-THANG cinquième enfant impérial d'Annam dont nous ovons annoncé récemment la naissance."
- Vietnamese crown prince passes away VietNamNet, 9 August 2007
- "Members of the Order". Archive of Official Site of the Order of Annam.
Bảo ThắngBorn: 30 September 1943
|Titles in pretence|
Crown Prince Bao Long
|— TITULAR —
Emperor of Vietnam
28 July 2007 – present
Reason for succession failure:
Empire abolished in 1955
|Emperor Khai Dinh||Emperor Bao Dai||Bảo Thắng|
|Pierre Nguyễn Hữu-Hào||Empress Nam Phuong|
|Marie Lê Thị Binh|
|This biography of a member of an Asian royal house is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|