In 1987, Bao Vang escorted the remains of his father Emperor Duy Tân with other members of the royal family to Vietnam in a traditional ceremony to rest in the tomb of his grandfather, Emperor Dục Đức.
In 2001, Bảo Vang wrote a book, Duy Tân, Empereur d'Annam 1900-1945. The author's name is given as "Phuoc Bao Vang Nguyen".
- Duy Tan, Emperor of Annam 1900-1945
- Order of the Dragon of Annam
- Where are they now? Prince Bao Vang
- Genealogy of the Vietnamese Royal Family
- About the Order of the Dragon of Annam.
- Official Website of the Order of The Imperial Order of the Dragon of Annam
- Official Website of the Order of the Dragon of Annam - by Edward J. Emering & John Sylvester, Jr.