From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bapu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bapu is a Hindi word for "father" and may refer to:
- Mahatma Gandhi (1869–1948), officially honored as Bapu (Father) of the Nation of India
- Bapu (film director) (1933–2014), painter, cartoonist, movie director from Andhra Pradesh, India
- Arimbra Bapu (1936–2014), Indian politician from the state of Kerala
- Asaram (born 1941), also known as Asaram Bapu, spiritual teacher from India
- Bapu Hari Chaure (born 1949), Indian politician
- Bapu Gokhale, General during the Third Anglo-Maratha War
- Bapu Joshi (1912–1994), Indian cricket umpire
- Morari Bapu (born 1946), Hindu religious figure
- Bapu Nadkarni (born 1933), Indian cricketer
- Ngawang Tashi Bapu (born 1968), Singing Monk who was nominated for a Grammy Award in 2006
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bapu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.