From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bapu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bapu is a Hindi word for "father".
Bapu or BAPU may also refer to:
- Bapu (film director), painter, cartoonist, movie director from Andhra Pradesh, India
- Asaram Bapu, Spiritual Teacher from India
- Bapu Kaladhar, User Experience Designer, cartoonist, Architect from Andhra Pradesh, India
- Bapu, in northern Gujarat, India, refers to prominent farmers
- BAPU, initialism for the British Association of Paediatric Urologists founded in 1992
- Bapu Nadkarni, cricketer
- Mahatma Gandhi, officially honored as Bapu (Father) of the Nation of India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bapu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.