Look 1st, Malolos
|Barangay Look 1st|
Residential houses of Grand Royale Subdivision form a backdrop to a rice field in Barangay Look 1st, Malolos City, Bulacan.
|• Barangay Captain||Delfin S. Chico Jr.|
|Time zone||GMT (UTC+8)|
Barangay Look 1st (PSGC: 031410026) is one of the 51 barangays in Malolos City, Bulacan, Philippines. The barangay is composed of five purok or zones. It is surrounded by rice fields in its territorial boundary by barangays of Longos, Lugam, Mojon and Pinagbakahan of the city and barangays Lagundi and Dampol of the nearby town of Plaridel, Bulacan.
According to the 2007 Census the barangays population as of August 2007 is 5922.
- Our Lady of Sto Rosario Catholic Church
- Look 1st-Lugam Elementary School
- Mother Rita Subdivision
- Look 1st-Lugam Brass Band
Public vehicles such as jeepneys and tricycles are the primary means of transportation.
- Delfin S. Chico Jr., 2007–present
- Ma. Katherine M. Caballero, 2004-2007
- Leodegario E. Corpuz, 2000-2004
- Herminio M. Adriano, 1997-2000
- Domingo S. Chico, 1994-1997
- Roman J. Santiago
- Domingo G. Manahan
- Feliciano Caparas, 1976
- Delfin Q. Chico, 1966-1972
Sanguniang Kabataan Chairman
- Jay Mark P. Chico, 2000-2007
- Rhayan C. Javier, 2007-2010
- Tonilynn M. Dela Cruz, 2010–Present
Our Lady of Sto Rosario Catholic Church, Barangay Look 1st, Malolos City
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Look 1st, Malolos City, Bulacan.|