||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013)|
|Publisher||Dark Horse Comics|
|First appearance||Comics Greatest World: Steel Harbor Week 1|
|Created by||Chris Warner
|Alter ego||Barbara Kopetski|
|Team affiliations||Ghost, Machine, Wolf Pack, Motörhead|
- 1: John Arcudi, writer/Lee Moder, pencils/Ande Parks, inks.
- 2–3: Arcudi, writer/Dan Lawlis, pencils/Parks, inks.
- 4–5: Arcudi, writer/Lawlis, pencils/Ian Akin, inks.
- 6–7: Arcudi,writer/Mike Manley, pencils/Parks, inks.
- 8: Arcudi, writer/Andrew Robinson, pencils/Jim Royal, inks.
- 9: Anina Bennett & Paul Guinan, writers/Robert Walker, pencils/Royal, inks.
Ace Of Spades (minseries):
In Steel Harbor, a bombed-out wreck of a town, thrill-junkie Barbara Kopetski - better known as "Barb Wire" - is a bar owner and part-time bounty hunter (in order to pay for her bar, The Hammerhead). She is skilled in many areas, but excels in combat-related abilities. While she has a brother and several allies, she is essentially a loner, although this is something which is uncomfortable for her to think about.
- Charlie Kopetski, Barb's blind, mechanical genius brother. He invents most of her weapons and metahuman restraining devices. He also despairs that he must fix the things that she continuously breaks during her escapades.
- Ghost, Real Name: Elisa Cameron.
- The Machine, Real Name: Avram.
- Motörhead, Real Name: Frank Fletcher.
- Wolf Pack, Leader: Hunter.
- The Prime Movers, Leader: Mace Blitzkrieg
- Death Card, (Reg series)
- Death Card II, (Ace Of Spades)
- Ignition II
- The Mask
The movie adaptation was released in 1996 starring Pamela Anderson as Barb Wire. The film, panned by critics and fans alike, was nominated for the Razzie Award for Worst Picture, but lost to the Demi Moore film Striptease.
|This Dark Horse Comics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a comics character is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|