From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Barbacoa (disambiguation))
Barbacoa or Barbacoas may refer to:
Barbacoa, antecedent food preparation method to barbecue
- Barbacoas, La Guajira, a village in Riohacha Municipality, La Guajira Department
- Barbacoas Municipality, a municipality in Nariño Department,
- Barbacoas, Santander, a village in Santander Department,
- Barbacoas, Aragua, a city in Aragua State
- Barbacoas, Lara, a village in Morán Municipality, Lara State
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barbacoas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.