From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Barbados or barbados in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Barbados is an island nation located in the eastern Caribbean (formerly spelt Barbadoes).
Barbados or Barbadoes may also refer to:
- Barbadoes Island (Pennsylvania), an island in the Schuylkill River located to the south of Norristown in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
- Barbadoes, a former name of Theodore Roosevelt Island, Washington, D.C.
- Mártires de Barbados Stadium, a multi-use stadium in Bayamo, Cuba
- Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort, a hotel with a themed area by the name of Barbados
- New Barbadoes Township, New Jersey, a township in Bergen County, New Jersey
- New Barbadoes Neck
- Barbadoes Street, a major street in central Christchurch, New Zealand
- Barbadoes Street Cemetery, Christchurch
- Barbadoes Green, former name of Howard Park, Kilmarnock, Scotland, home of Kilmarnock FC
- United States Navy Facility, Barbados (1957–1979), a U.S. Navy facility once located at Harrisons Point, St. Lucy, Barbados.
- Barbados Joe Walcott (1873–1935), also known as "The Barbados Demon", an early twentieth century boxer
- Barbados Slim, a fictional character on the US-based Television show Futurama
- Barbados (band), a Swedish band who participated in Melodifestivalen several times
- "Barbados" (Typically Tropical song), 1975
- "Barbados" (Models song), 1985
- Barbados (composition), a jazz blues composed by Charlie Parker
- HMS Barbados (K504), a British frigate in service with the Royal Navy from 1943 to 1946
- SS Manticos, a British heavy-lift ship originally named SS Empire Barbados
- Muscovado, a style of sugar also known as "Barbados"
- All pages beginning with "Barbados"
- All pages with titles containing "Barbados"
- Barbadian (disambiguation)
- Bajan (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barbados.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.