From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Barbar (disambiguation))
Barbar can refer to:
- Barbar, Bahrain, a village in the north of Bahrain
- Barbar (beer), a beer made by the Lefebvre Brewery
- Mustafa Agha Barbar, a governor of the Ottoman provinces of Tripoli, Lebanon and Latakia, Syria for the Ottomans from 1800-1835
- Babur, founder of the Mughal Empire
- Berber, Sudan, also spelled Barbar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.