Barbara Palvin at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival
8 October 1993 |
|Height||5 ft 7.5 in (1.71 m)|
|Measurements||33-23-35 US (83-58-89 EU)|
|Dress size||4 US; 34 EU|
Bon Image Corporation
Early and personal life
Palvin was discovered on the streets of Budapest in 2006 at the age of 13. She shot her first editorial that year for Spur Magazine. Palvin subsequently moved to Asia where she continued a steady stream of bookings. Since then, Palvin has been on the cover of L'Officiel, Vogue Russia, Glamour Hungary and Jalouse Magazine, and has modeled for Armani Exchange, H&M, Victoria's Secret, and Pull and Bear. In February 2012, she became an ambassador for L'Oréal Paris.
Her runway debut was as an exclusive for Prada during Milan Fashion Week in February 2010. Palvin has also walked for Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Nina Ricci, Emanuel Ungaro, Christopher Kane, Julien MacDonald, Jeremy Scott, Vivienne Westwood, Etro, and opened the pre-Fall 2011 Chanel show. In 2012, she walked in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and wore Rosa Clara on the Barcelona Bridal Week 2012 runway.
Palvin was ranked No. 34 on the "The Money Girls" list by models.com. Palvin is often compared to Russian model Natalia Vodianova; British Vogue editor Miranda Almond said, "We chose Barbara because she is absolutely exquisite looking a cross between a young Brooke Shields and Natalia Vodianova". Palvin credits Vodianova and Kate Moss as her favorite models.
In 2013, Palvin was ranked No. 23 on the Money Girls list by models.com.
- "IMG Models Barbara Palvin". IMG Models. CDS.
- IMG Models: Portfolio
- Palvin Barbara's hungarian biography (Hungarian)
- Danielle, Stein. "This Week's Model Barbar Palvin". Wmagazine. Conde Nast. Retrieved 17 May 2013.
- "Barbara Palvin". NY Magazine. Retrieved 29 January 2011.
- "Fashion Model Directory". Retrieved 17 May 2013.
- Niven, Lisa. "L'Oreal's New Girl". Vogue. Conde Nast. Retrieved 17 May 2013.
- "Rosa Clara Bridal collection 2014". fabfashionfix.com. Retrieved 24 November 2013.
- Barbara Palvin - Model Profile - Photos & latest news
- "Barbara Palvin model to watch". Vogue UK. Retrieved 29 January 2011.
- "meet Hungarian model Barbara Palvin". Retrieved 29 January 2011.
- Twitter / BarbaraPalvin: Had an amazing day shooting
- Twitter / BrettRatner: So excited to have @barbarapalvin
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Barbara Palvin.|
- Barbara Palvin on Twitter
- Current online portfolio
- Barbara Palvin on Instagram
- Barbara Palvin at the Fashion Model Directory