Barbara Schöneberger in Cologne in 2007
5 March 1974 |
|Occupation||actress, singer, TV host|
|Official site (German)|
Barbara Schöneberger (born 5 March 1974) is a German actress, singer, and TV host.
Schöneberger is the only child of Clarinet player Hans Schöneberger and his wife Annemarie. She studied sociology, art history, and communication studies in Augsburg. She lives in Berlin with her second husband Maximilian von Schierstädt and has a son and a daughter.
Since 1999, Schöneberger has been hosting several TV shows on German television, including Die Schöneberger Show (The Schöneberger Show) and Blondes Gift (Blond Poison), for which she received a Grimme Award nomination. She also acted in a number of TV movies and hosted some award ceremonies, such as the Echo 2009. She was also the spokesperson for Germany for the Eurovision Song Contest 2015, which was held in Vienna, Austria.
In 2007, Schöneberger published her first studio album, Jetzt singt sie auch noch! (Now she sings, too). Her second album, Nochmal, nur anders (Again, only different), followed in 2009. For 2014 she announced her first Music Tour in Germany.
- Genzel, Christian. Barbara Schöneberger. allmusic.com. Accessed 13 April 2010.
- Barbara Schöneberger. imdb.com. Accessed 13 April 2010.
- Babara Schöneberger: Schlagfertig und selbstironisch, accessed: 2010-05-03
- Barbara Schöneberger Tourdates on 2013-10-24
- Official site (German)
- Barbara Schöneberger at AllMusic
- Barbara Schöneberger at the Internet Movie Database
- Barbara Schöneberger on Myspace
|This article about a German actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|