|Member of the Ohio House of Representatives
from the 46th district
|Alma mater||University of Toledo|
Sears served on the city council of Sylvania, Ohio from 1998–2008, serving as president of the council from 2004–2008. She currently serves as the Assistant Majority Floor Leader in the Ohio House of Representatives where she represents District 46 serving part of Lucas County. She is on the Finance and Appropriations, Health and Aging, and Insurance committees. She is a co-owner of Noble and Sears, Inc.
- "Barbara R. Sears, Assistant Majority Floor Leader State Representative (R)". Member Details. Ohio House of Representatives. Retrieved 20 July 2012.
- "Representative Barbara R. Sears's Biography". Project Vote Smart. Retrieved July 21, 2012.
- Barbara R. Sears at the Ohio House of Representatives
- Campaign website
- Biography at Ballotpedia
- Biography, voting record, and interest group ratings at Project Vote Smart
- Financial information (state office) at the National Institute for Money in State Politics
|This article about an Ohio politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|