From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up barbecue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Barbecue is a method and apparatus for cooking meat, poultry and occasionally fish with the heat and hot smoke of a fire, smoking wood, or hot coals of charcoal.
Barbecue may also refer to:
- Barbecue Township, Harnett County, North Carolina, U.S.
- Barbecue, North Carolina, an unincorporated community in Barbecue Township
- Barbecue (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Barbecue (film), a 2014 French film
- BBQ, a pseudonym for one-man band Mark Sultan
- BabaKiueria, a 1986 Australian satirical film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barbecue.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.